Bonnie Lowdermilk is a Boulder CO piano and voice instructor and has been teaching since 1986.
I wanted to let you know how much my daughter has enjoyed studying piano with you. You've been a wonderful presence in her life.
She is practicing up a storm! She told me that she loves piano so much. I love seeing these passions develop in her. Thank you for teaching and inspiring her.
Yesterday was fantastic. I just had to tell you how happy and proud my daughter was after the lesson. We are so happy we found you!!
I AM STILL ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS FOR FALL 2017!Write me at email@example.com or call 303-403-4148.
TEACHING STYLE:I work with first grade to adult piano students using a well-rounded approach that integrates all aspects of musicianship:
- Note reading
- Theory: An understanding of harmony and chord structure which I apply and use to teach the pieces and techniques we're working on.
- Musicality and interpretation
- Ear training and sight reading
- I hold student recitals at least twice a year
- Lead sheet reading: I teach reading by chord symbols as used for pop music and jazz.
- Accompaniment: I work with students who like to sing on accompanying themselves.
- I also teach voice. Each student has different needs, desires, and learning styles, so I tailor my teaching to each individual.
- References on request
Feel free to call or email me with questions or for an in person consultation!