Bonnie Lowdermilk is a Boulder CO piano and voice instructor and has been teaching since 1986.
I wanted to let you know how much my daughter has enjoyed studying piano with you. You've been a wonderful presence in her life.
Yesterday was fantastic. I just had to tell you how happy and proud my daughter was after the lesson. We are so happy we found you!!
(they moved away)
Thank you for 4 great years of lessons and recitals. It has been amazing to watch both kids make so much progress! Your dedication to them shows. We will miss you.
(recommendation on nextdoor)
Bonnie is a great teacher! She has been such a support for my daughter, and has increased her musicianship profoundly. She has also given her the confidence to perform. Can't say enough.
I AM ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS FOR FALL 2018!Write me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-403-4148.
TEACHING STYLE:Each student has different needs, desires, and learning styles, so I tailor my teaching to each individual. I work with first grade to adult piano students using a well-rounded approach that integrates all aspects of musicianship.
- Note reading
- Theory: An understanding of harmony and chord structure which I apply and use to teach the pieces and techniques we're working on.
- Musicality and interpretation
- Ear training and sight reading
- I hold student recitals at least twice a year
- Lead sheet reading: I teach reading by chord symbols as used for pop music and jazz.
- Accompaniment: I work with students who like to sing on accompanying themselves.
- I also teach voice.
- References on request
Feel free to call or email me with questions or for an in person consultation!