Bonnie Lowdermilk is a Boulder CO piano and voice instructor and has been teaching since 1986.
I wanted to let you know how much my daughter has enjoyed studying piano with you. You've been a wonderful presence in her life.
She is practicing up a storm! She told me that she loves piano so much. I love seeing these passions develop in her. Thank you for teaching and inspiring her.
Yesterday was fantastic. I just had to tell you how happy and proud my daughter was after the lesson. We are so happy we found you!!
(they moved away)
Thank you for 4 great years of lessons and recitals. It has been amazing to watch both kids make so much progress! Your dedication to them shows. We will miss you.
I AM ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS FOR FALL 2018!Write me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-403-4148.
TEACHING STYLE:Each student has different needs, desires, and learning styles, so I tailor my teaching to each individual. I work with first grade to adult piano students using a well-rounded approach that integrates all aspects of musicianship.
- Note reading
- Theory: An understanding of harmony and chord structure which I apply and use to teach the pieces and techniques we're working on.
- Musicality and interpretation
- Ear training and sight reading
- I hold student recitals at least twice a year
- Lead sheet reading: I teach reading by chord symbols as used for pop music and jazz.
- Accompaniment: I work with students who like to sing on accompanying themselves.
- I also teach voice.
- References on request
Feel free to call or email me with questions or for an in person consultation!